In the winter where everything is dry, my lips are definitely the hardest-hit area. Unlike other parts of the face, the skin itself does not secrete oil. The “skin” covered on the lips is just the extension of the oral mucosa. There are no sweat glands, sebaceous glands, and stratum corneum. There is basically no way to protect itself, so it is necessary for autumn and winter. Use the grease of the lipstick to create a strong protective film to prevent moisture loss from the lips. Lipstick wholesaler tells you how to protect your lips in winter.
After getting up in the morning, drink a glass of honey water or light saltwater on an empty stomach to solve the water shortage in the body environment, and the lips are immediately hydrated. When brushing your teeth, you can take the opportunity to gently brush off the lip secretions and some dead skin that night, and then immediately apply a layer of moisturizing lipstick, and then apply a lip balm with a certain sun protection function after absorption. After that, you can put makeup on your lips, lip gloss, lip gloss, lipstick... whatever you like.
The night care routine for lips is actually the same as that for the face, which is divided into four steps. The sun is shining, and you can't neglect it. In particular, you need to add a post-sun repair link to restore the soft texture of the delicate lips in the fastest time and drive away from the deposited melanin.
1. Make-up remover: Use a special lip makeup remover, use a cotton swab to thoroughly clean the darker lip lines, repeat the rotation, and wipe off after 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Exfoliation: Exfoliating the dead skin regularly can make the lip balm give full play to its effect. You must use professional lip products. The facial exfoliating products have large particles, which can easily damage the delicate lips. Usually, every 2 weeks is enough.
3. Lip mask: A lip mask once a week can provide timely and deep nourishment to the lips. In addition to applying a special lip mask, DIY is also a good choice. Cut the non-woven fabric into a lip shape, soak it in honey and stick it on the lips. Keep it for 20 minutes to provide deep moisture.
4. Lip cream: It is a night cream for lips. Sleep is the best time to absorb it. Before going to bed, apply a lip moisturizer with an after-sun repair function to keep your lips in a nourished state all night. The next day you will be ready for tender cherry lips.
Regular intensive care for your lips, such as applying a lip mask once a week can greatly improve the problem of dry lips.
1. Dip a towel in warm water and apply it on the lips for 30 seconds to soften the dead skin. The water temperature should not exceed 40 degrees.
2. Soak the lips with a cotton swab dipped in honey, or Vitamin E oil can also have the same effect.
3. "Seal" the honey on the lips with plastic wrap, wait for 15 minutes, and then wash it off.