Hand sanitizer is a kind of skin care cleaning liquid based on cleansing hands. Some specific ingredients can be used for disinfection and sterilization. It can be divided into ordinary hand sanitizer, disinfectant hand sanitizer and heavy oil hand sanitizer. Chemicals in hand sanitizers may irritate the skin of the hands. People who are allergic to the skin are not suitable for use. It is recommended to apply hand cream after washing. In general, it is harmless.
Personal Hand Sanitizer:
The price of Hand Sanitizer Price is basically the same as the price of a piece of soap. Compared with soap, hand soap contains a variety of surfactants and multifunctional additives, which have various functions such as cleansing, whitening and moisturizing. At present, there are mainly the following products on the market:
1. Ordinary hand sanitizer: the role of cleaning decontamination.
2. Hand sanitizer with anti-bacterial effect: antibacterial, antibacterial or bactericidal active ingredient.
3. Heavy oil hand sanitizer: cleaning of industrial oil stains and stubborn stains.
4. Children's hand sanitizer: for children's hand sanitizer, non-toxic, non-irritating raw materials must be used, and the amount of pigment and essence should be minimized. Some green surfactants such as alkyl glycosides, amino acid surfactants and botanical emollients are often used in children's hand lotions.
5. Water-free hand lotion: mainly daily sterilization of the skin of the opponent's face. Spray directly onto your hands during use.
6. Hand Sanitizer for Hospital: There are two main types of hand sanitizers that are often used in hospitals. One is hand sanitizer with anti-bacterial/bacteriostatic effect, and the other is hand sanitizer used under specific conditions such as surgery and blood drawing. Disinfect the product. Different hand sanitizers are different on the outer packaging. Ordinary hand sanitizers are generally "quasi-type", and disinfectant hand sanitizers are mostly "discoloration".
Hand soap is generally free of phosphorus, aluminum, alkali, sodium alkylbenzene sulfonate and other ingredients, using the principle of mild decontamination, easy to be accepted by the skin. Pay attention to four points when purchasing Personal Hand Sanitizer:
1. To go to the regular shopping mall to buy, the regular shopping malls purchase channels are relatively stable, there are more strict purchase control system.
2. Observe whether the packaging is intact, whether the writing on the packaging bottle is clear, and whether the pump head is strong. Generally, the hand sanitizer is discharged through the squeeze pump head. If the package quality is poor, no liquid or liquid leakage will occur during use, causing inconvenience and waste.
3. See if the logo is complete, if there is no factory name, factory address, etc., pay special attention to whether there is a standard number to ensure product quality.
4. Pay attention to smell or smell, pungent and other odors. If it is, it may be due to the expiration date or the use of prohibited materials, it is best not to buy and use. Also observe whether there is stratification or oil-water separation. If it is, it indicates that the emulsification process is not controlled well during the production process, which will affect the washing effect.
If you are looking for more information about the products, feel free to contact us, who is a professional Hand Sanitizer Wholesale.